20 January 2012

Crush It!: Why Now is the Time to Cash in on your Passion by Gary Vaynerchuk

This post is from my Goodreads feed...



Crush It!: Why Now Is the Time to Cash In on Your PassionCrush It!: Why Now Is the Time to Cash In on Your Passion by Gary Vaynerchuk
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

If you've never really given any thought to following your passion in the digital age, this book is a great place to start. It's short and clearly written and if you've got the slightest inclination, should really fan the flames to get you out of your chair and into action. If you need more motivation, check out his videos at http://garyvaynerchuk.com/ -- he really loves what he does, is truly excited about the possibilities that are unfolding, and believes that if you have a passion and find your niche, you can Crush It. He also explains what that means.

If, however, like me you've spent more than 20 minutes considering this topic, this book offers nothing new. I was disappointed that I already knew (and am in the midst of doing) almost everything Vaynerchuk suggests. I'm not crushing it yet, but I was already en route before I picked up this book.

View all my reviews


No comments: